Your Unit's Administrative Overhead Assessment
- Brief Explanation of Administrative Overhead
- Transaction codes excluded
- Your Unit's Administrative Overhead Assessment
- How AOH Assessable Amounts are Determined
- Additional Annual Billing
Notification of AOH: Information detailing the AOH process was provided to the Budget Officers on July 9, 2021 at the Budget Officer meeting.
Review: The FY22 AOH assessment based on FY21 revenues will be charged appropriately following the deadline to review the spreadsheet detailing the AOH amounts of September 1, 2021.
- Payment will be initiated centrally (based on the Revenue fund - Cost Center -Chartfield1 combination) on behalf of all units through a FITC Journal Entry. No action is needed on the part of the School/Department.
- The Journal Entry will charge the AOH to the same Revenue fund – Cost Center - Chartfield1 that generated the AOH revenue.