How AOH Assessable Amounts are Determined
- Brief Explanation of Administrative Overhead
- Transaction codes excluded
- Your Unit's Administrative Overhead Assessment
- How AOH Assessable Amounts are Determined
- Additional Annual Billing
- Select Fiscal Year 2020;
- Select “Exclude” or “Include” under the AOH Indicator. “Exclude” will show original and assessable revenue. “Include” will show ONLY revenue assessable through the AOH process;
- Select Primary ARSP, Secondary ARSP, Approp or Cost Center(s)
- Click Apply
- Additional filters can be selected for more detailed information
- Note: The Oracle Analytics in the Cloud (OAC) AOH Revenue Assessment dashboard may denote an AOH Assessment amount in the negative. Because these transactions are a reduction of revenue, they will reduce the total amount of AOH assessment applied to that ARSP/Approp. Examples of negative transactions include: returned checks, JRCs that move revenue, refunds, collection commissions, write offs, etc.
- Note: If bookmarking the webpage for ease of navigation and access:
- Click (in the upper right hand corner)
- Select “Clear my Customization” to refresh the bookmark. The action will ensure the bookmarked site has been updated to the latest version.