Your Unit's Administrative Overhead Assessment
- Brief Explanation of Administrative Overhead
- Transaction codes excluded
- Your Unit's Administrative Overhead Assessment
- How AOH Assessable Amounts are Determined
- Additional Annual Billing
Notification of AOH: A Spreadsheet detailing AOH amount (by ARSP / Appropriation) was provided to the CFO’s on June 17, 2020 at the CFO meeting.
Review: The FY21 AOH assessment based on FY20 revenues will be charged appropriately following the deadline to review the spreadsheet detailing the AOH amounts of September 1, 2020.
- Payment will be initiated centrally (based on the Revenue fund - Cost Center -Chartfield1 combination) on behalf of all units through a FITC Journal Entry. No action is needed on the part of the School/Department.
- The Journal Entry will charge the AOH to the same Revenue fund – Cost Center - Chartfield1 that generated the AOH revenue.